FREEBIE ~ New Kit ~ Winter Ice

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This was supposed to be a PTU Kit that the spoil me scrap girls were doing but with the store having to close for a while I wasnt sure what to do with this kit. So I decided to use it as a FTU Kit and give it out on Jan. 1st 2009. This is a tagger sized kit......Hope you like this...

Photobucket


http://www.4shared.com/file/73109405/abe0518d/Winter_Ice.html
Would love comments.......

I am still looking for a couple CT Members....if your interested leave a comment or email me with CT in the subject line thanks .....

1 comments:

Nikki aka Turtledove January 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Love it sweets..thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

Blog Personalization by Jillann's Creations
Jillann's Creations 2010
"Dream Girl" kit by Amy's Scrap Place

  © Blogger template Customized by Jillann's Creations 2010

Back to TOP