Lots of Freebies

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

I have lots of freebies for you on my blog where I share all the stuff I make for my CT's I'm on....

here is some of what has been posted ....there is lots, lots more there I also share this blog with a friend who has lots of freebies there also....


























And that is onlya few this from 3 of the designers I CT for....so many more freebies there...Don't for get to check out all of there awesome blogs for more great stuff...

Have a wonderful and safe weekend


I forgot to post where these can be found... http://scrappingcreationz.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Personalization by Jillann's Creations
Jillann's Creations 2010
"Dream Girl" kit by Amy's Scrap Place

  © Blogger template Customized by Jillann's Creations 2010

Back to TOP